Prince Charles tests positive for coronavirus

prince charles tests positive for coronavirus

Prince Charles, the heir to the British throne, has tested positive for the novel coronavirus. The 71-year-old Prince tested after he had been ‘showing gentle side effects. He regardless of having taken to welcome people with steepled fingers in recent weeks opposed to shaking hands. The Prince is now self isolating, but stays healthy. Prince’s age makes him a member of the groups who have been told by the British government to self isolate for 12 weeks. Clarence House said in a statement, 

“The Prince has been displaying mild symptoms but otherwise remains in good health, and has been working from home throughout the last few days as usual.”

Travel history

Travel history of prince Charles

The Prince had reportedly been busy with a couple of social commitments in recent weeks. The ruler last observed Prince Charles quickly after an investiture ceremony for public awards at the castle in London on March 12. As indicated by an imperial source, Prince Charles began showing side effects a weekend ago. Which means he uncovered before he saw the Queen on March 12. Following his keep going open occasion on March 12, Prince Charles has had various private gatherings with people. Every one of whom have been made aware of the circumstance. 

Prince Charles’ office at Clarence House has not reacted to CNN’s inquiry regarding the timeline. “It is not possible to ascertain from whom the Prince caught the virus owing to the high number of engagements he carried out in his public role during recent weeks,” his office said earlier.

Self-isolating

Prince Charles's Self-isolating

He is self-isolating at his Scottish home of Birkhall in Aberdeenshire, on the Queen’s Balmoral estate. With few staff keeping separate from him, the source included. His wife Camilla, the Duchess of Cornwall, is self-isolating independently. She has been tested and doesn’t have the infection, as per the announcement from Clarence House. 

“In accordance with government and medical advice, the prince and the duchess are now self-isolating at home in Scotland,”  the Clarence House statement reads.

Prince Charles has not been to hospital, the imperial source said Wednesday, including that he tested as a result of his age and medical history. He has spoken to the Queen and to his sons William and Harry, the source said. The medical guidance he has been given is this is “unlikely to escalate into a more serious case.”

Prince Charles proceeds with work and is “good health and indeed good spirits,”  the royal source told CNN.

Conclusion

The prince has a reputation for working hard, and meets more members of the public than virtually any other member of the royal family. His assistants are currently racing to determine how, when and where he got the infection, and with whom he may have had contact since. In an announcement given by the royal residence as they moved to Windsor, the Queen said the world was entering “a period of great concern and uncertainty.” And she cautioned that many would need to “find new ways of staying in touch with each other and making sure that loved ones are safe.” She said she and her family were ready to play their part.

Here are some more good reads:

Newborn behavior: crying, sleep, reflexes & hearing
Constipated Before Periods: Causes and Treatment
Kidney stones: Types, symptoms, causes and treatment
Hormonal Acne: symptoms, causes, types & treatment
Diabetes: symptoms, treatment and prevention
High blood pressure (hypertension) causes, symptoms & treatments

You may also like...

1 Response

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

CommentLuv badge